What do the letters mean?
Each letter represents the first letter of each word in the verse, helping you recall the verse every time you see the design.
Should I get a black or white tattoos?
White tattoos look beautiful on darker skin tones and more subtle on lighter skin tones. Black shows well on all skin tones.
How do I apply my tattoo?
Temporary tattoos are easy to apply; all you need is water and a wet cloth. Your skin should be clean, dry, and free of lotion, oils, and makeup.
1. Remove the clear, protective top sheet.
2. Press the tattoo firmly onto your skin with the design side facing down.
3. Firmly press a wet cloth against the back of the tattoo, making sure to wet the paper thoroughly. Continue to hold for 30 seconds.
4. Slowly peel off the paper backing.
5. Gently rinse the image with cold water, and allow the temporary tattoo to dry before touching or covering with clothes.
Are temporary tattoos safe?
Dwell's temporary tattoos are safe and non-toxic. Our American made tattoos use FDA certified colorants and all products exceed US, Canadian, and European Union safety standards for cosmetic and toy products. Documentation is available upon request. If your skin becomes irritated, stop using the tattoos.
How long does my tattoo last?
Dwell temporary tattoos last about 3 days. Here are a few tips for extending the life of your tattoo:
- Choose a smooth, hair-free area of skin (such as your wrist or forearm) that doesn’t crease or stretch when you move.
- Make sure your skin is dry and free of oil, lotion, and makeup.
- Avoid clothing or jewelry that will rub the tattoo.
- Temporary tattoos can be easily removed with a bit of rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer, or baby oil.