How do I apply my tattoo?
Temporary tattoos are easy to apply; all you need is water and a wet cloth. Your skin should be clean, dry, and free of lotion, oils, and makeup.
1. Remove the clear, protective top sheet.
2. Press the tattoo firmly onto your skin with the design side facing down.
3. Firmly press a wet cloth against the back of the tattoo, making sure to wet the paper thoroughly. Continue to hold for 30 seconds.
4. Slowly peel off the paper backing.
5. Gently rinse the image with cold water, and allow the temporary tattoo to dry before touching or covering with clothes.
Are temporary tattoos safe?
Dwell's temporary tattoos are safe and non-toxic. Our American made tattoos use FDA certified colorants and all products exceed US, Canadian, and European Union safety standards for cosmetic and toy products. Documentation is available upon request. If your skin becomes irritated, stop using the tattoos.
How long does my tattoo last?
Dwell temporary tattoos last about 3 days. Here are a few tips for extending the life of your tattoo:
- Choose a smooth, hair-free area of skin (such as your wrist or forearm) that doesn’t crease or stretch when you move.
- Make sure your skin is dry and free of oil, lotion, and makeup.
- Avoid clothing or jewelry that will rub the tattoo.
- Temporary tattoos can be easily removed with a bit of rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer, or baby oil.
How does billing work?When you join Dwell, your card will be charged on that day. Every order following your first order will be processed on the 15th of the month. For example, if you sign up on March 22nd, your card will be charged again on April 15th. If you sign up on March 2nd, you will be charged again on April 15th. If you join Dwell's year long membership, your membership will be renewed on the 15th of the anniversary month in which you signed up. So, if you signed up on March 22, 2019, you will be charged again on March 15, 2020.
When will my membership come?
Dwell memberships arrive at the first of every month. Your first month's order will arrive in the first week of the following month. Every subsequent month, your membership should arrive within 4 days of the 1st of the month. If you haven't received your package by the 5th, please contact us at email@example.com.
How do I cancel my membership?
Create and login to your account in the upper right hand corner of our site using the email address associated with your membership. Once you are logged in, click manage subscription to change your membership. You can skip months or cancel your membership entirely. If you have further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may receive and be charged for one final month's membership before all future transactions are cancelled.
What happens when I change my address?
We ask that you allow one fulfillment cycle for your new address to be updated.
What if I want Dwell at my conference, event, or retreat?
What if I have a big group (youth group, women's bible study, etc.) who wants to memorize together?
Need help from our support team? Don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com